It’s a standard operating procedure that fitness clubs trace your food habits, health history and current physical state before you can execute weight loss routines
For beginners, cardio exercise is doable for only 30 minutes or even less. Beyond that duration will likely pressure the unused muscle groups. It is important to increase your resistance before you can execute a higher duration of tread mill run or aerobic session. Veteran gym goers can manage two successive aerobic sessions but it’s too impossible for neophytes in the workout act.
Resistance training follows after a fat-burning session. It can be done by using a pair of barbells or your body alone. These 5 body weight resistance workout routines are mostly suggested in fitness clubs:
1. Train your body by executing the popular crunch to increase resistance. It is advisable that you use an exercise mat or floor cover in doing this. Lay flat on the floor and place your hands at the back of your head. Using your body weight, bring your head toward your abdomen. Slowly do it for 16 or 32 counts. Good technique of this will effectively strengthen your abdominal muscles.
2. Do the reverse curl to target the lower extremities of your body especially the abdominal part. Still remain laid flat on the floor and lift your legs up along with your butt. Do this for 16 or 32 counts while placing your hands near your head.
3. Another body weight resistance routine is the full crunch. In executing this one, you must lift your head simultaneously with bringing your knees toward the center. Your forehead and knees must touch each other as you do this for 16 or 32 counts. Feel the full crunch on your abdomen.
4. Execute the lunges by standing with your right or left foot brought to the front and your knee tilted. Remember that you must keep your back straight with your torso held upright and your abs tight when bending your knees. Do 16 counts or 32 of this thigh-and-buttock strengthening routine.
5. The basic push-up is the most popular resistance training routine for me but women can already do it as well using pushup grips. Let your hands and feet do the job as you push your body toward the floor. Depending on how many you can execute, you can do it without letting your knees touch the floor. Pull and push your body, that’s about it.
These are still a lot of body weight resistance training routines that are used often by men and women such as rear leg raise, squats, triceps plunge, etc. With proper execution of any of these, you will toughen the muscles you are putting your focus on.